Young Talents Day
VINCI Energies is organising a Young Talents Day to recruit future interns.
On 18 November 2017, candidates, line managers and HR staff will meet up at La Factory for a full day of exchanges and internship proposals.
For this year’s edition of its end-of-course intern recruitment event, VINCI Energies is staging more than just a recruitment fair.
The idea is to offer an optimised candidate experience from initial selection to final meet-up on 18 November.
- A broad offering: more than 150 internships in our 4 business lines, both in France and abroad;
- Easy application: thanks to a dedicated platform, youngtalentsday.com, that enables candidates to apply without a motivation letter via a video by answering a question chosen by the future manager
- Special focus on what you are looking for: after applying for at least one internship, you can propose your “ideal internship” which will then be studied by our line managers
- An experience-packed event to discover the world of VINCI Energies, exchange with line managers and find an end-of-course internship in record time!
On 18 November, future interns will be able to:
- Secure an internship,
- Play an Escape Game to discover a different side of VINCI Energies,
- Attend presentations of VINCI Energies projects and innovations,
- Enter the 3D reality of VINCI Energies,
- Discover the real life of a VINCI Energies employee,
- Get HR advice,
- And much more ...
At VINCI Energies, we are convinced that interns have much to offer our companies and our Group - they are the talent of the future!
To apply and find out more, click on www.youngtalentsday.com