On the lookout for the talent of the future!
VINCI Energies is organising the Young Talents Day, an event designed to reach out to students and help them find an internship for their final year.
The event stands out due to:
- The variety of internships on offer – students will be able to find out about over 200 internships in France and around the world
- Innovative projects for interns to bring to life two major shifts under way in today’s world – the digital transformation and the energy transition
- Full immersion in our companies allowing students to try their hand in their future profession
- An interactive application process – no more cover letters! Students have until 4 November to submit their CV and a video
- A quick selection process – applications will be considered as they are received and selected students will receive a Save The Date message for the event
- An enriching experience – throughout the Young Talents Day, students will be able to:
- Find an internship
- Meet VINCI Energies employees
- Have a go at the Digital Escape Game
- Watch pitches about innovation and careers driving the digital transformation and the energy transition
- Take part in new style HR workshops
By 5 November at the latest, each candidate selected will have received a personalised invitation to the Young Talents Day, which will take place on Saturday 16 November 2019 from 9am to 5pm at La Factory, the home of innovation for all VINCI Energies business lines.
To read more and apply, go to www.youngtalentsday.com