VINCI Facilities: Technical expertise in facility management
VINCI Facilities proposes a customised offer carried by facility management solutions that combine multi-technical maintenance, operation and user services.
Thanks to their proximity to their customers, the VINCI Facilities business units can adapt to local conditions, understand customer expectations and step in quickly when needed. To meet multi-location and multi-country demands, they also set up a dedicated coordination structure. They delivers services for tertiary and industrial sites, large public buildings and so-called "critical" sites such as data centres.
Comprehensive expertise in building life cycles, together with experience as an operator in the field provide VINCI Facilities with the relevant experience needed to respond to a wide range of customer expectations. The business units have the service mindset needed to create a sustainable trust-based partnership.
Taking care of buildings, their occupants and environmental impacts
VINCI Facilities provides facility management services for buildings and their occupants. Among other services, the brand knows how to:
- Ensure building maintenance with the technical expertise of its teams and enhance the potential value of real estate assets,
- Perform multitechnical maintenance, ensure the comfort of building occupants and improve their working environment - driven by a spirit of customer service,
- Reduce the impact on the environment through a comprehensive energy efficiency system, such as for Mercedes-Benz.
A wide range of services to ensure energy efficiency
VINCI Facilities offers scalable services in the area of energy efficiency to meet the requirements of both the customer and the building:
- audit and measurement services,
- consulting in building renovation and operation,
- facilities management,
- occupant awareness programmes,
- purchasing optimisation.
Imagining new facility management services
VINCI Facilities places a great importance on developing innovation, professional tools, targeted offers, and on promoting best practices from the field.
VINCI Facilities has rolled out its new FM services portal, Wayin’. The brand also leads several projects of co-innovation on using BIM for building operation and on user experience with the Smart Building Lab.
- Operation in 75 schools in Nuremberg under 14 PPP contracts
- Multi-technical maintenance at the new head office of Maroc Telecom