At VINCI Energies, you organise your worksites and coordinate their teams to see projects to completion. Your focus is on the success of the project. You represent the Business Unit on the worksite.
- Organise the work of the team and optimise equipment resources
- Ensure compliance with health, safety, quality and environmental rules
- Guarantee the technical quality of your worksites and ensure on-time, on-budget delivery
- Serve as the interface between customers and Project Managers
- Contribute to project profitability and customer satisfaction
Technical studies followed by some worksite and team management experience
- Leadership qualities
- Team spirit
- Discipline and organisation
- Communication skills
- Ability to plan ahead and adaptability
Download the profile Worksite Manager.