At VINCI Energies, you work within a team in charge of major or multidisciplinary projects, in which you have overall responsibility for part of the project during the bidding and execution phase. You take part in contract, financial and scheduling management for the works package for which you have responsibility and ensure compliance with the technical requirements. You submit proposals to help ensure the project’s overall success.
- Take part in putting together competitive bids and ensuring optimum execution in compliance with the project timeline
- Develop relations with clients and stakeholders
- Manage teams and technical resources to coordinate the various project interfaces, particularly with respect to engineering
- Contribute to ensuring compliance with health, safety, quality and environmental rules
- Ensure the economic performance of your projects and thus help ensure that of the Business Unit
- Sales ability
- Managerial skills
- Team spirit
- Discipline and organisation
- Interest in technical issues and innovation
Download the profile Project Engineer.