Eco-design training for employees
Eco-design training was given to ten people within the Cegelec CEM engineering team.
Eco-design is a driving force behind environmental innovation and a genuine competitive advantage since it allows a product’s life cycle to be studied while respecting the concept of responsible purchasing. This can be highlighted as a corporate social responsibility action among clients and suppliers.
The contents of this awareness raising are the following:
- What is the life cycle of a product or service?
- The environmental impacts of products.
- The environmental analysis tools of products.
- The Analysis of the Life Cycle according to ISO 1404X.
- The integration of the outlook of the life cycle in ISO 14001.
- Application to the service sector.
- The outlets of life cycle assessment: eco-design, eco-communication, eco-innovation…